When I finish my career, I ...
The Career International Business trains professionals specialized in managing global businesses. Gets the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to occupy managerial positions in companies operating abroad. It is the strategist of competitive and successful international integration. Additionally, it dominates modern financing mechanisms and new tools that the global market demands.
When I finish my career I will be able to:
- Occupy management positions in multinational companies.
- Apply focused on the globalized knowledge economy.
- Develop existing international markets and create new ones.
- Master modern financing mechanisms that global market demands.
- Perform in international organizations and institutions to support international business management.
- Develop a vision of international business to carry out a project or own company.
International Business give me the opportunity to develop skills to work in the areas of:
- Foreign Trade Management.
- International Economics.
- International Markets Intelligence.
- Market Access.
- International Business Specialist.
- Introduction to International Finance.
- Advanced Finance.
- Quantitative Methods.
- Statistics for Business.
- Introduction to Marketing.
- Capital market.
- Business Innovation.
- Strategic Management.
- Market study.
- Operations Management.